Here's a few bugs we fixed and small improvements we made to Vero Cloud in the first sprint of the year.
- Read only settings.We’ve updated the ‘View only’ user role to restrict the ability to change the state of project, this means only admins can now put a project into Live, Test or Offline, mode.
- Webhooks and Conversion performance improvements.Our platform architecture is undergoing a revamp with the aim to deliver a more rigid and performant messaging service to our customers. Our first steps has been to overhaul our Webhook delivery and Conversion data services which have been live for over a month and are already achieving increased performance and robustness. A great first step with even more to come in this space.
- Add ‘email_sent_to’ field to segment.com webhooks.Webhooks sent to Segment.com are now consistent with our standard webhooks and now also include the ‘email_sent_to’ field.
- Example CSV formatting.We improved the formatting in our example CSV’s to better show how our csv importer works.
- Removed ‘powered-by-vero’ urls in link tracking reports.We fixed a bug that resulted in “powered-by-vero” links showing up in click reports. These URLs are automatically included when participating in the Vero referral program, and are now filtered out of click reports for your campaigns.
- Push permalinks return json payloads.Permalinks on for Push campaigns now return the JSON payload as they should rather than a 404 error.
- Permalinks for merged customer profiles.We fixed a bug that prevented viewing the message content of previously sent messages for users who have been merged or re-identified.
- Older reports not accessible.We fixed an issue causing older campaign reports to become inaccessible.