Recent bug fixes
Vero Classic
Here's a few bugs we've fixed recently:
  • Unsubscribed customers not displayed in Segments search results
    - We've fixed an issue where unsubscribed customer profiles were sometimes being excluded from Segment search results.
  • Export HTML from Drag & Drop content editor
    - We've fixed a regression that prevented you from exporting the HTML from the Drag & Drop content editor when using our recently released
    Show/Hide content on Desktop or Mobile
  • Changing a Workflow Entry Trigger
    - We've fixed a bug when updating the Trigger (event) on a live workflow. The issue would cause existing customers who were in the workflow waiting at a delay step to be exited from that workflow.
  • Toggling inline styles
    - Fixed a bug when toggling the inline styles option in the HTML editor which reverted back to its previous state after saving.