Roadmap
Changelog
Recent improvements and fixes
improved
fixed
Vero Classic
We've released a couple of small improvements this week:
  • Webhooks for multi-language campaigns
    - Sent, delivered, opened and all campaign-related webhooks now include a
    locale
    property identifying the language variant that was used.
  • Liquid filters for timestamps
    - We've released
    date_to_epoch
    and
    epoch_to_date
    Liquid templating filters to help with time conversion.
...and a few bug fixes too:
  • Push newsletter queueing times
    - We've fixed an issue that occasionally caused delays in newsletter queuing for campaigns sending to iOS and Android devices. Push users can now expect faster newsletter queueing in Vero Workflows.
  • Segment calculations based on user properties
    - We've fixed an issue that sometimes caused delays in segment calculation and newsletter queuing for segments with a
    has user property
    condition.